Thursday, February 17, 2005

Why Can't I Win?

I had a very long day, as expected. Had my PHSA meeting, and a certain member decided not to attend. This is the 3rd meeting that this important person has missed without so much as a "Hi, I'm not going to be there" or "I hate you, and I don't want to be your lackey." So, we had a pretty unproductive meeting and then we went to dinner and a movie. The huge group that was supposed to go dwindled to 3 people, we only had 30 minutes to eat, we scarfed our food down (the only thing I'd had to eat the entire day) and proceeded to the theatre. Got there and there weren't any seats left. So, no Constantine for Samantha. But, you know who did get to see Constantine? My MIA PHSA member. Apparently he had to miss the meeting to celebrate getting into medical school. Woohoo for him! I know next time I apply to medical school, I'm going to be an alcoholic. Apparently that makes you a more attractive applicant.

We ended up going to Blockbuster and renting "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" which I really enjoyed the first time, but which really knocked me out tonight. So, I just got home and I'm really tired and I'm not really thrilled. Oh well, can't win them all! G'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats