Friday, May 13, 2005

haHA!

I don't like two of my co-workers. Only two. So it's really not too bad. One I dont like because he's a jerk and purposely doesn't call me for cases. Which seriously impairs my ability to feed and shelter myself. So he sucks. The other guy I hate because he is the LAZIEST MAN ALIVE! He doesn't want to do anything, but he wants to get paid. If you call him to do a case, he bitches cause he doesn't want to be there. If you don't call him for a case, he bitches cause you should have called him cause he needs the money. He's so frikkin' irritating. So tonight, he calls me. He doesn't call me on the business line (which is recorded), rather he calls me from his cell phone.

Lazy Ass: Hey Sam, you got plans tonight?
Sam: Um, yeah. That's why I took the night off.
Lazy Ass: Well, we got two cases going on and we need some help.
Sam: Where are they?
Lazy Ass: Well, one's at *insert local hospital here* and one's at *insert Eastern Chinese hospital here*
Sam: I can do the local one if you need me to.
Lazy Ass: *sounding pissy* Man I'll just take care of both of 'em.
Sam: Fine, bye.

Man, I was so mad at him...but proud of myself. Ordinarily I would tell him, "Oh, I'll do the far away case if you want me to." But not tonight. I want to go out, and this is my last chance for a whole month. So screw him.

10 seconds later
Lazy Ass: Hey Sam
Sam: Yeah?
Lazy Ass: Go ahead and do the local case, and I'll do the far away one.
Sam: Okay. Bye.

So TRIUMPH! I get some money, and I get to par-tay! I'm sorry, he is on call. Therefore he should have to go to China. Not me. So now I have to get ready for work. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats