Saturday, July 30, 2005

It's Time for Another Good Idea/Bad Idea

Good Idea
Sending an email to your good friend about how much fun you had tonight and how she should have come. Even though you're a little bit buzzed and you're having a hard time spelling and seeing out of both eyes at the same time. Calling your friend by her nickname and signing with your nickname are also highly acceptable since you want your friend to remember the good times and how she could have been having more of them with you and some margaritas tonight.

Bad Idea
Sending this same poorly-worded, misspelled document signed by "cupcake" to your grant supervisor at Johns Hopkins since she and your friend's first names begin with the same letter and you are typing with only one eye open.

*Luckily I caught this before I actually hit send, but I swear in the split-second it took me to notice I was about to send it, I magically became completely sober. G'night guys :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats