Thursday, October 06, 2005

Homebound

Well, apparently I will be skipping molecular genetics today, and possibly biochemistry as well (though I really hope not) because my keys- they are missing. I live in a teeny-tiny one bedroom apartment, and yet I've still managed to misplace my keys. And I mean seriously misplace them because I can't find them anywhere. Suucckkkk. okay, update later.

*UPDATE: While moving couch to search for keys, completely bent fingernail back and broke it at length that is way too short and makes my finger hurt. Stupid frikkin' couch. Oh, and still no keys. ARGH!!

**UPDATE: Found the keys. I have a purse. I put the purse in my backpack. Then I wandered around looking through everything for my keys. Did I check my purse? Hell no. Because I am an idiot. So now they're found and I will be attending biochem in about an hour. And I'm double-pissed about my fingernail because 1. it hurts and 2. its sacrifice was completely unnecessary. laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats