Sunday, October 02, 2005

Some people just suck.

Hmmm....where to begin. Okay, a few months ago, I was at a hospital working a case when a nurse asked me to hand a note to my coworker (we'll call him X for simplicity's sake.) I said sure, assuming that it was some patient information he had requested. I hand X the note, he opens it, and it's the nurse's name and phone number. I look at him and fall out laughing because this nurse is not attractive and he's married. He crumples up the piece of paper, but I did not see him throw it away. The end. Or so I thought.

Fast-forward to tonight. I go to the same hospital with different co-workers and aforementioned nurse is there. The nurse asks about X. We said he was fine, that he wasn't working tonight, and she wandered away. After she leaves, my co-workers proceed to tell me that the nurse had been enquiring about X the last time they were there. Specifically, she wanted to know if X was married. They told her to ask him herself, mainly cause they thought she was just a crazy girl. She replies that she's been talking on the phone with him for months and he said he was divorced but she wanted to confirm. They didn't say anything to her. At first I didn't believe her cause she's a little nuts, but then she started telling us stuff that he'd told her and let me tell ya folks- they've been talking. What an ass!! Let me spell this out for you people. X is married. X has a small child. And X's wife is pregnant. I have some of the most idiotic, lazy, morally reprehensible co-workers on the planet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we cannot get a handle on AIDS or any other STD.

Sun Oct 02, 09:20:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats