Monday, November 28, 2005

Recap

I've been alive for 22 years.

I have been blogging for exactly one year.

I've been a vegetarian for over a year.

I've been friends with Carolyn and Daniel for 5 years. (Wow.)
















I've been friends with Pranathi for 4 years.
















I've been in unrequited love with a guy whose back says "Booger" for 3 years. (Really, I'm surprised you guys haven't staged an intervention yet.)

I've been a big sister for 20 years. (Holy crap.)
















I've been a spinster for a year (according to my youngest sister.)

I've been in school for 17 years, but I still couldn't subtract 5 from 22 without using "finger-math" that I learned in 2nd grade (Thanks for the debilitating math skill, Mrs. Jeong.)

I've lived in Alabama for 10 years (that is so depressing.)

I've worked at my current job for 3 years.

I've survived the internship that made me want to start this blog in the first place.

I've had over 5,600 visits to my blog from people all over the world.

I know it's not always the best material, but thanks for stopping by.
Here's to another year at A Caffeinated Place. Cheers everyone.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Nice entry. Congratulations.
Now take that fucking picture down.

Mon Nov 28, 08:35:00 PM PST  
Blogger mance01 said...

Show of hands: How many people think that Carolyn looks totally adorable in her picture above?

(My hand is up.)

Mon Nov 28, 08:48:00 PM PST  
Blogger Tom said...

mine too. which one is carolyn.

Mon Nov 28, 08:50:00 PM PST  
Blogger mance01 said...

Carolyn is the one whose picture is right below the sentence about Carolyn :-p

Mon Nov 28, 08:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger Tom said...

Tom: that line mentions two people - you're sure that's not Daniel?

Sam: yeah...i ws too lazy to scan a picture with Daniel. And I'm hoping Pranathi doesn't notice her legs in the picture or she'll throw a fit like C's doing.

Mon Nov 28, 09:09:00 PM PST  
Blogger mance01 said...

In my defense, I already had all these pictures on my hard drive and didn't want to scan in additional pictures. Which is why the pictures are also old as hell. Except the one with my sisters because Jessica had those on her weblog for me to steal. Also, Tom's a meanie.

Mon Nov 28, 09:22:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats