Monday, January 02, 2006

It's 2006. WOO!!

So here are two things I heard today:

13-year-old sister: The mail's not here yet.
10-year-old sister: The mail's not coming today. It's a holiday.
13-year-old sister: Are you sure it's a holiday? The hospital's open.
10-year-old sister: The hospital's always open you moron.
13-year-old sister: Oh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: ... so I feel really bad for my sisters' boyfriends.
C: Yeah, maybe the way you guys treat boys is genetic.
Me: Do I treat boys like that?!? I try not to!
C: Oh, you're definitely the most benevolent of the despots, but still.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Hopefully everyone had a great time and will post many great stories in the near future. I promise to post about Texas as soon as I procure the necessary visual aids ;) laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats