Thursday, May 18, 2006

Carpe Diem

It's only 11 AM and I've already:
  • Fallen down the stairs at my apartment complex.
  • Seen a one-armed man drive a motorcycle down the street.
  • Watched a carload of old people go 4 blocks down a one-way street...in the wrong direction. Much honking and yelling ensued before they finally pulled into a parking lot completely oblivious to the cars they were just playing chicken with.
  • Listened to most of the catalogue of our city's classic rock station because my co-worker has turned on the boombox in our office. I was also forced to endure a couple hours of Rick 'n Bubba, but I'm choosing to block that experience from my memory.

I am so ready for lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger mance01 said...

Um, two things.

1. I fell down while wearing 3 inch heels.

2. You fell UP a set of stairs. The stairs in Helen Keller's house.

I think my point has been made.

:-p

Thu May 18, 09:17:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats