Friday, July 14, 2006

Flare-Up

1. My hairdryer caught on fire this morning. Nothing big. Probably just too much hair wrapped around the fan or something. That's the second time I've done that to a hairdryer in a year. Perhaps it's time for a new hairdrying strategy...perhaps not putting hair into the hairdryer. That might help.

2. Driving to work this morning, there was smoke rising from something in the middle of the street. I thought maybe a kid had lit a leftover smokebomb from the 4th of July. Of course I stop my car to gawk and figure out what's on fire. Turns out someone had lit a t-shirt on fire and thrown it into the road. I didn't look to see if there was more clothing out on the lawn, but my money's on cheating boyfriend. Setting his clothes on fire and then letting them get run over? At least it's original.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

does anyone else think that second item should have revealed a flaming hair-dryer? I do.

-t

Fri Jul 14, 10:34:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats