Thursday, April 21, 2005

Are you tellin' me this is a sign?

Maybe God has been trying to help me out for the past couple of years. I have had a ginormous crush on one guy for about 3 years now. And he has not had a crush on me. And he has left the continent for an extended period of time. And he has renewed his contract to be gone an even more extended period of time. And he wears big gold jewelry. And all his clothes have holes in them. And his clothes don't match. And he wears pink and purple socks. And combat boots. And he has TOLD me he doesn't have a crush on me. And yet, in my mind, I persisted. And then he got a tattoo. And I love boys that have muscles and tattoos. And I renewed my illogical crush. And I asked him what his tattoo said (because it's written in Chinese.) And he told me. I think God is sitting there saying, "Now do you believe me when I say he's really not right for you?!?"

This boy has the word "booger" tattooed on his back.

Yes God. I believe you.

Currently listening: "Signs" by Snoop Dogg and Justin Timberlake

6 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

ahahahahaha. that is a great tatoo. just awesome. I'm going to get one just like it. or maybe wait until a friend gets drunk enough to get at tatoo and suggest that. ahahaha.

I agree with you. It's a sign.

-t

Thu Apr 21, 08:58:00 AM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

Please don't. Well, do it to your friend cause it would be funny. But don't do it to yourself. It's a really big turn-off. Really. And he thinks it's hi-larious. god.

Thu Apr 21, 09:32:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Tom said...

right. obviously my friend. when I get one it's going to be a dragon.

Thu Apr 21, 12:18:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tom said...

right. obviously my friend. when I get one it's going to be a dragon.

Thu Apr 21, 12:18:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

Eeew. Don't get a dragon tattoo. But if you do, make sure to get it on your upper back. Upper back tattoos = sexy. Tattoos elsewhere are kinda risky in my book.

Thu Apr 21, 08:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tom said...

of course. :)

Thu Apr 21, 08:24:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats