Thursday, April 21, 2005

It's going to be a long day/night

Today is it. My final Master's project is due tomorrow. Have I started on it? Not so much. Am I free all day today? Not so much. I have to do another provost interview today, I have a 2.5 hour long class today, and I have my last PHSA meeting as president today. I am excited about today being over though because tomorrow I won't have anything left to do but study for two finals (that I'm really not worried about.) It will be nice. I'm sad about our PHSA meeting tonight though. I'm really worried I'm going to get kind of emotional because I really do love PHSA and all the people on it (except one.) We'll see. In any event, I'm sure I'll be back to blog later because I'll be sitting here attempting to write and I'll want to procrastinate some more. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats