Thursday, April 21, 2005

Samantha is a big fat cow

So it's time to work on the thesis. Now that I've watched the Apprentice and ER. Because I'm a moron that likes to do anything but the work that lay ahead of her. It would probably be a lot easier to undertake this work if I wasn't so incredibly drowsy. Why am I so drowsy? Perhaps it's because I just demolished half of a large Papa John's pizza and half an order of cheesesticks. Alone. By myself. Because I'm a big fat cow, and because it was the only thing I'd eaten ALL DAY. Really that's not an excuse for my exquisite example of gluttony, but it made me feel better so I thought I'd pass it along.

In other news, PHSA has a new president. And it's not me. I think the new pres. will do a great job, but it was sooo sad for me. In an unusual twist, I actually cried at the meeting. Most people that are my really good friends have never seen me cry, so doing it in front of a group of people who aren't my best friends was kind of bizarre. But it was just so damn sad!! I'm GRADUATING! IT'S OVER! THERE'S NOT ANOTHER SCHOOL FOR ME! Every other graduation hasn't mattered because I've known I was just going to another school. But this is it. It's terrifying. Relieving a little bit because I'm ever so tired of school. But mainly just scary because I'd totally go back to school in the fall if I could. I'm a huge dork and I love school.

Soooo...that's what's going on in my world. How are you? :) Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats