Sunday, February 19, 2006

Deja Vu

I was just driving home from work...our donor's not going to go til the morning so they sent me home to get some sleep before I have to be in the OR. I have been very half-glass-full all day/night...because I'm usually that way. I like to look at the bright side. It's a happier place. Our donor had a bad med/social history...but I said "maybe it'll be okay anyway." And lo and behold, regardless of numerous bad habits, our donor is okay. So woo! Yay for multiple-organ donation.

But now I'm worried. I'm not superstitious, but dude. Driving home, and right across the middle of the road in front of me trots a black cat. Man. Oh well, I don't believe in that crap, it's fine. A block later, another black cat trots across the road. The cats look the same. I just watched "The Matrix" last night. So, either I'm going to have some crap luck or an Agent is nearby. Either way, bad news. Oh well....I'm going to bed...fingers crossed for good luck :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

it's a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

A black cat walked by, and then another, just like it.
How much like it, was it the same cat?
I don't know, might have been.
Switch, Epoch. Move!
I hope the Oracle gave you some good news.
That's what they changed...we're trapped!
Give me your phone.
They can track it.
I know.

THE MATRIX BABAY

Mon Feb 20, 05:06:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats