Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I can't believe that just happened

I was on some stupid new site about music. www.ilike.com. And I was setting up a profile...you know, to try it out, see what it's like. And it says that the more people that you know with profiles, the better the whole thing works blah blah blah. That's not the point. The point is that it asks you to import contacts...so I imported my gmail thing cause there was no button to skip this step. And then when it was taking too long, I clicked the button at the bottom thinking it said "do this step later." No. It said "send and continue." And when my contact list popped up, it had everyone checked. Every. One.

The Dean of the School of Public Health. BU med school's head of admissions. Ex-boyfriends. The chick from Hopkins whose emails I never answer and if she ever calls me I was planning to deny even having an email address. Every single person I've ever sent an email to.

I am so completely mortified I could die right now.

In the meantime, check your email. You probably heard from me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't get an email

i guess we're not friends ... jerk

Wed Nov 01, 05:53:00 PM PST  
Blogger mance01 said...

Um. I don't have your email address.

So there. Punk-face.

Wed Nov 01, 06:53:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

our comments were posted exactly an hour after each other ... creepy

Thu Nov 02, 05:56:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. creepy. like your face :-p

Thu Nov 02, 08:22:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats