Monday, April 25, 2005

The Home Stretch

I have 5 more days at my internship. 5 days. Do you know how beautiful that is? In 5 days, my boss won't be coming up behind me and smacking me on the back. In 5 days I won't have to wake up and put on heels every frikkin' day. And in 5 days, I will have time to read a book, or get a tan, or learn to juggle. It's all very sunshine and rainbows.

In other news, I worked like a dog all weekend. This has a few ramifications:
1. I have done NO laundry. Thus, I will be wearing blue jeans to work today. Oh so taboo, but I'm leaving in 5 days anyway, so I figure I'll get away with it.
2. I still have no food. This will HAVE to be rectified today since I polished off the leftover pizza last night. I'm even out of the basic elements of food...so tonite, Target.
3. I hurt. Nothing to be done about that...just thought I'd complain.
4. I haven't studied for my two finals on Thursday. That's okay though...I'll do it sometime this week.
5. I didn't get to see my family. I think I'm going to drive down there on Tuesday evening and come back here to work Wednesday afternoon. (Jessica, don't say anything.)

Today, class and then day 1/5 of work: the final countdown. :) Laters!

Currently listening: Sooner or Later by Breaking Benjamin

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

you wear heels everyday? that's absurd. you don't, every once-in-a-while, where tasteful flats? and what about today, with the jeans? are heels a good look? I admit, that's a question I don't have an answer to.

also, I can juggle.

Mon Apr 25, 10:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

I do wear heels everyday. Which is probably not the best idea, since they hurt my feet and I'm already 5'8 and thus really don't need the additional height. But I am a slave to shoe fashion. I love pretty shoes. It's a disease. However, today since it was cold (to me because I'm a big wienie) I wore boots...with very small heels. So yay for that. :) And my friend tried to teach me to juggle and it just wasn't happening. But I think if I had 3 months to do nothing but learn the art of juggling, I could probably do it. :-p

Mon Apr 25, 07:52:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats