Friday, April 22, 2005

Yeah!

The paper- IS DONE!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I just have to track down my advisor and get her to read it and I can get her signature on my release papers and I'm out! Well, two more finals next week, but screw it. I'm done!! Dude. I feel so much better. I can't even tell you. Ooh! Also, I have pictures from the drunken romp through the school featuring safari hats! I'll post them later when I have time. For now, I deserve a shower! Then I have to go find advisor, get signatures, get paper bound at Kinko's and then go out to dinner with the new PHSA president tonight. She's so scared :) Okay...I'm out. I'm so happy that paper is done. Laters!

Currently Listening: "She's Electric"- Oasis (P's coming home soon! I miss her so much and this was one of our many songs...other favorites included "Piano Man" by Billy Joel and "Beautiful" by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell. Also, when she heard Elton John's "Rocket Man" on the radio, she turned it up and said, "OOH! THIS IS THAT NEW SONG I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT! I LOVE THIS SONG!" And I proceeded to laugh at her. A lot. Because good lord that song is old. Probably older than me. What a dork. ) Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats