Sunday, April 24, 2005

More on Tattooing

I was watching a music video and saw the cutest tattoos. The boy had a tattoo of a heart with the name "Montague" inside and the girl had a matching one that said "Capulet." It's probably a bad idea, because you're just tempting fate to cross your stars and mess you up bad...but I think it's kind of cute. If you had to get a tattoo, that would be a lot cuter than "booger." Really. Of course, a tattoo of a potato would be better than having the word "booger" permanently inked into your epidermis. Remember the "Wayside School" books? Those were some really good books. Laters!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

a tattoo of a potato? I'm trying to imagine that image. I think, if someone were to see that without knowing it was a potato, they might think it's worse than the word "booger"

Mon Apr 25, 10:52:00 AM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

The kid in "Wayside School is Falling Down" spent a lot of time trying to figure out what kind of tattoo he wanted. And after a lots and lots of debating, he decided on a potato. It's a great book. Go to Amazon.com and look it up and you can read a chapter of it. I want to buy it...I haven't read it since 2nd grade but it was my favorite book back then.

Mon Apr 25, 07:54:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love those books!

Tue May 10, 07:02:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats