Sunday, April 24, 2005

Times like these

It's times like these that I wish I'd kept my promise to myself. I promised that I was buying myself a massage chair thing as a Christmas gift . Of course, Christmas rolled around and buying gifts for the 6 people in my ever-so-immediate family kind of wiped me out financially. So, here I sit, feeling like a giant walking bruise, with no massage chair. I think I'm just going to sleep. However, I do resolve to buy myself a nice pair of those surgical clogs. Because standing for 12 hours in my old running shoes is KILLING my feet, legs, and back. Uugghhh. G'night.

PS- sorry about this post...it's completely irrelevant to anyone else on the planet...and it's not even funny. :-(

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

AHAHAHahahahahaha.

oh. it wasn't supposed to be funny?
whoops.

-t

Mon Apr 25, 10:51:00 AM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

You're such a punk. :-p

Mon Apr 25, 07:53:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats