Monday, May 16, 2005

I am a bad person

Yesterday I discovered that I am a bad person. With no impulse control. Carolyn called me to go to brunch...and things just went downhill from there. We were eating and she said, "Hey, wanna go to the outlet mall with me?" My reply, "Um, yeah! When do I turn down a trip to the outlet mall?!" The answer? Never. Never ever. Because I love the outlet mall. Even though it is the home of all things that I should not purchase, I love it. I am perfectly capable of going to a mall and not buying anything. But there is no way in hades I'm going to an outlet mall and not buying anything. Because in my mind, everything's a deal. That may not be true, but it's true in my mind. And that's all that counts. Therefore, I bought a lot yesterday. I even bought a Tommy Hilfiger swimsuit that is cute as buttons. Because I am a bad person. Then, we went to Target and I bought a skirt there. Again. Bad person.

Why am I such a bad person? Because I still have not paid my tuition. My diploma? It's not in the mail. It's cooling its heels at the school waiting for me to spring it from its proverbial prison. It's waiting for me to make its bail, and buying swimsuits is not going to get me there. I know it's time to bite the bullet with the credit card. It's just hard. I finally got a credit card. First one ever. And I'm going to put nearly the limit on it in one fell swoop. Stupid tuition. Anyways...time to go do laundry (want to wash all my pretty new clothes.) Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats