Wednesday, May 18, 2005

If I was holding my breath waiting for this album to come out...

I would have died 6 months ago. I don't even care anymore. I don't think they're ever going to release it. Maybe they think it sucks...maybe it's best that they don't release it. Either way, I wash my hands of it. I can't deal with the constant lies!! Now it's August, money says it comes out even later than that. We shall see though. Also? Still hate Bob Rock with the fire of a thousand hells. I would totally hurl a fish-brick at him.

According to Marie on the Clumsy Congress, the July release date has changed. Thanks to Nikki again for making us aware of this. However, the DJ on Edmonton's radio station 100.3 the Bear said that Our Lady Peace have been in the studio, and they've laid down 45 tracks with Bob Rock. Now, they are sifting through them finding the best ones to go on the album. Also they've quoted that the album should be released in August.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

a letter to OLP:

ok, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Here's what you do. First, go through all 45 tracks with Bob Rock. Select the twelve songs he likes and thinks shuold be on the album. Produce/master/overlay/edit/tweak/pop-ify the hell out of them and release the disc asap under the title "gravity two" or "the second sellout disc" or something equally as dumb. Then, then take the other thirty-three tracks, throw out anything that Bob Rock maybe sort of said he might like, and then release the rest of the twenty-five songs without reworking in the stupio, without adding "fullness" to the sound, without letting that paraiah of a producer near them, as a two-disc set with a great title from one of the songs on the album. And you should release it for free to the fans who loved you on Clumsy, Happiness, and Machines. What do you think? Good idea? Yeah.

Wed May 18, 07:18:00 AM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

I think it's a fabulous idea. They should totally do that. Because Bob Rock sucks, Gravity sucks, and we deserve better.

Wed May 18, 09:37:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Blake said...

I think the term "fish-brick" is the best term/thing/deal I've read today.

Blake

Wed May 18, 09:07:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats