Monday, May 16, 2005

Sneezing

My friend lives in my apartment complex. And I love her. Really. But sometimes she doesn't think. She had a cat (it ran away a week or two ago) and I am allergic to cats. She has a key to my apartment (in case I lock myself out) and I have a key to hers (because I used to feed and water her cat, albeit rather unreliably, for her.) Except she doesn't just use her key to let me in if I lock myself out. She uses it to borrow my things. Without my knowledge. I wouldn't mind this, except for the cat. She takes my vacuum and uses it in her cat-hair-ridden apartment. I just went upstairs and stole it back from her (she's had it for a month) and had to empty the container/filter. So much cat hair/cat litter. I am now sneezing and swollen-eyed. Unngghh...and when I vacuum my apartment it's going to spread the hair around. I think I'm going to turn it on outside for a few minutes until it gets the hair out of its system. Stupid cat. Laters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

haha, hahaha. maybe you should think about changing the locks. Or tying your stuff down. Or, "borrowing" the cat and forgetting to return it.

-t

Tue May 17, 08:06:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats