Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Camera Repair is a Rip

Holy crap. I've been calling around trying to find a place to get my digital camera fixed. It's been broken for over a year, because the first time I tried to get it fixed it was too expensive. Basically, I think the lens is broken or something because everything comes out all different colors and blurred and it's not the LCD screen because even when I download the pics off the camera, they look the same way. So, I called around this morning to get an estimate to repair it. $239. $239 to FIX a frikkin' camera. That's probably more than what the thing cost to begin with! Ugh. So, I guess I might as well just buy another one. Can you BELIEVE they're charging that much though?? I need to get certified in digital camera repair...apparently that's where the money is. Bastards. Anyways....thanks to Benadryl I'm feeling much better this morning...although I did sleep til 11:30 AM so maybe that's part of it too. :) Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats