Monday, June 27, 2005

I Heart Being Single

I was sitting here earlier, pining over this man, because despite playing a villain in the latest Batman movie, he is still very pretty, very Irish, and his name is Cillian. And I thought to myself, "You will never get a guy like that." And then I realized, "Why not?" And it dawned on me. I am oh-so-glad that I'm single. One of my friends is getting married in a couple of weeks, and another of my friends is convinced that she will marry the guy she is now dating. I'm happy for both of them. But they have to look at Cillian Murphy and say, "I will never date a man like that." And it's true. Because they'll be with the man they have now. For the rest of their lives.

There's nothing wrong with that. If they're happy, and that guy makes them happy, then lucky them. I just know that there is no way that I could be happy if I got married anytime soon. I realized that I have NO idea who I'm going to end up with, and that's awesome! There is someone who I haven't even met yet, that I'll want to spend the rest of my life with. And he doesn't know me now, so he doesn't know anything about me, or what I've done, or who I've been. I love that my romantic future isn't a foregone conclusion. My dream guy would be tall and have some sort of an accent and ability to dance. And I've always told myself that I'll never find that. But why the hell not?!? So now, I'm kind of excited about the future...you never know what/who you'll run in to. :) G'night!!

Also, my God this post is random. I don't know what's comin' in the through the ventilation tonight. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats