Monday, June 27, 2005

Help!


rhodes_kit_sm
Originally uploaded by mance01.
Okay, this is my kitchen (well, a sample pic from my apartment building's website...my kitchen is much messier.) The point is, do you see the gold/creme color? It closely resembles my highschool, and it looks like I'm going to renew my lease for another year, so I really want to paint it a different color. I'm thinking a light green for the living room, but what color should I paint the kitchen walls and the cabinets? Suggestions por favor :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some dark orange/rose color...like, go to the paint store, arrange all the colors in order, think "rose" but point towards the orange. whatever that color is is the one you should use.

also, purple is good.
-t

Tue Jun 28, 08:32:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats