Sunday, June 26, 2005

That's a lot of estrogen

So I went to my first bachelorette party on Friday night. It was definitely an experience...although not one that I'd particularly care to relive anytime soon. Some highlights included:

* The bride-to-be wearing a phallic pacifier, a pink feather boa, and a crown the whole night.
* Attending a drag show at an alternative lifestyle club...the bride-to-be being pulled up onto the stage, and the drag queen emcee sucking the phallic pacifier while it was still attached to the bachelorette's neck.
* Riding around in a limousine (although I really didn't care for it too much...we had WAYY too many people in there.
* Two girls got the bachelorette to tape their breasts since they were wearing clothes that were too revealing for a bra. The whole night you could look over at these girls, and they would be staring at their own breasts in wonderment. Hi-larious.
* At one point, my friend C is on her own over at the bar. She then comes and sits with me. I ask her what she's done with the bachelorette's crown. "I put it on the prince. He needed a crown." hahaha...she is such a funny drunk.
* Witnessing my friend rebuff all men who made advances upon her. One man said, "You're too pretty to be buying your own drinks." Her reply, "Thanks." And then she plunks her own money down on the bar. I told her that was no way to get drunk cheaply, but you gotta respect a lady who won't let a guy buy her a drink because she knows she wants no part of them.

I can't really think of anything else that funny that happened. We lost the bachelorette and a couple of her friends for about an hour. When they finally showed up in the club, it turned out that they had been outside in the limo fighting with a cop because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. Apparently they kept yelling "Click it or ticket" at him. I was sorry I missed that. So, that was my Friday night. Laters! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAM!

Mon Jun 27, 12:44:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats