Saturday, June 04, 2005

We Are Family....I Got All My Sisters With Me

Well, except Jessica. We are heading out on family vacation for the week. Everyone but Jessica is going, meaning that there will be 6 people and a week's worth of luggage crammed into the family vehicle. Sounds pleasant, no? Chicago! Woo! And it's museum week, so all the museums are free admission. Which means either "Yay no admission!" or "I would gladly pay admission if you will just give me room to breathe!" I really hope they're not all packed out...we'll see though.

So, there will be an even less frequent posting of complete and utter crap on this blog than usual. I doubt we'll have internet access from where we're staying, however I am taking a journal so that I can be sure to chronicle the many bizarre happenings that are sure to take place. In the meantime, everyone behave, but do some cool stuff so you'll have some good stories for me upon my return.

Back Friday night! Laters :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats