Monday, August 01, 2005

And I'm Off

I'm leaving in the morning to visit my family for the day, and then leaving the next day for the beach. I'll be gone til Friday, so try not to miss me too much. I'm hoping I won't come back looking like Tom or like this guy. While I'm gone, talk amongst yourselves...here are some topics:

1. John Bolton or Michael Bolton- which is a bigger plague on humanity? (Bonus topic: Which is sexier? That is a tough one to call.)

2. How much is this movie going to rock? (By the way, the answer is a lot. I mean, seventies music, Lil Bow Wow, and rollerskating? How could it go wrong?)

3. This website is a little bit disturbing and heartbreaking sometimes, but for some reason I think it's really cool. What are your thoughts?

4. Have you read my links? If not, what's wrong with you? Do you think you're too cool for my links? Do you want to be one of my links? Let me know :)

Anyways...that should keep you occupied for a couple days. I expect some deep and profound comments upon my return. Back Friday evening. Laters!

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Sapphire said...

1. Michael Bolton would be the bigger plague, but you're right, sexier is a really tough call.

2. Either that movie is going to be so bad that it will wrap around and be totally amazo OR it is going to be so bad that it ALMOST wraps around but doesn't and it actually just terrible.

3. THIS SITE IS TOTALLY TITS.

4. Can I be a link? I would totally link you in return. We could be link buddies in a totally non-gay way.

Mon Aug 08, 12:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mance01 said...

What does it mean when a site it "totally tits"? Does it mean it's a chick site? Also, I will totally link you because I heart your blog. So welcome to the club!

Mon Aug 08, 12:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Johnny Sapphire said...

"Tits" are like, really awesome. Something that is just sort-of awesome would be "titties," I suppose.

I believe the phrase originated on South Park, in an episode during which Cartman is using the phrase to the chagrin of the other boys. At one point, referring to something really really awesome, he says, "That is totally super-mega-Oprah tits right there."

Tue Aug 09, 05:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats