Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sink or Swim

I'm coming off of training this week. Friday is my first day as a real-life coordinator...unsupervised...in charge...oh-so-responsible for my own mistakes. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm going to be great and they're not worried about me at all.


-Last week I told my surgeon that a 4'8" 17 year old was just short. He was, in fact, a dwarf.

-Last night I called my doc and asked him if he wanted a lung with emphysema. He asked me if I wanted him to transplant the donor.

-Today I wrote down that a 5-month-old was 11 centimeters tall. That was actually the size of his endotracheal tube.


I'm worried.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Mar 29, 09:35:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats