Thursday, September 14, 2006

Instant Replay

I ran into one of my friends yesterday. He works at a job very similar to mine...24-hour call, driving around the state, stuff like that. Apparently the other night he had a car accident. He was driving through a pretty rural area at about 90 MPH. In the middle of the night. At that speed in the dark, he didn't really see the construction barrels ahead of him. He swerved to avoid them and his car ended up rolling three times into a field. He was fine, got out of the car, and used his cell phone to call the police.

About 30 minutes later, he sees lights approaching. Quickly. The cop was speeding, swerved to miss the barrels, and his car rolled once over into the field. Right next to my friend's car. The cop is fine, my friend helps him out of the car, and the cop looks up at him.

"Guess I don't have to ask ya what happened."

They called the police and waited for the next victim. :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Too funny. Glad nobody was hurt.

Thu Sep 14, 11:34:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats