Tuesday, November 07, 2006

License to Drill

Now I remember why I hate going to the dentist. I just spent an hour and a half pretty much standing on my head. I was excited because I thought I would get the silver fillings out and replaced with white ones. In fact, I now have white and silver swirled fillings. And now I know what I missed out on when my parents wouldn't let me eat paint chips as a child. My mouth tastes like I've been gnawing on dried up white-out.

Deep Space 9's on. And I'm regaining feeling on the left-side of my face....and they've only got two fillings left to do. So this will be a 2 day saga rather than three. Find the silver (and white-swirled) lining I guess.

3 Comments:

Blogger mance01 said...

They look like that oatmeal you used to be able to add swirls to. If this had happened to me about 10 years ago, I'd think they were awesome. :-p

Tue Nov 07, 11:55:00 AM PST  
Blogger Hooker said...

i recently got a couple of the white ones.

my story sucks.

Tue Nov 07, 04:09:00 PM PST  
Blogger e$ said...

you should ask for painkillers.

Wed Nov 08, 10:14:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats