Friday, December 08, 2006

Voicemail

"Hey Samantha....it's Bear....just calling to make sure you're coming home toniiight. We're going to decorate the Christmas tree. And some of us might become Christmas trees. And funny things....and weird things....will probably happen. Also, there might be reindeer. I'm off work at 6. You'd better be home. Or I'm going to hurt you. And you know I will."

She's violent.

Also, she makes a pretty good Christmas tree.






















Oh, and Nativity Scene pics here for any interested parties. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the exact same nativity set my friend bought during the walmart escapade. except his donkey doesn't light up. and don't all the sheep look a little scary and weird?

Fri Dec 08, 11:41:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your family!!!!!!!!!!!
P

Fri Dec 08, 05:12:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats