Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Guess Who's Back?!?

Hopefully he's not actually back, but it was a bizarre coincidence to see him. Longtime readers may remember creepy neighbor guy from his previous appearances on this blog here, and here.

Yesterday I was leaving work to go check on a patient, and as I walked down the sidewalk someone honked at me. I ignored it and kept walking, but the honking persisted. So I finally turned around, and who's there? Creepy Neighbor Guy, stopped in the road waving at me. I wave back and continue walking to the parking lot with another coordinator. I told my coworker a little of the backstory of creepy neighbor guy, and he just laughed at me.

4 hours later, we were walking back to the office. Someone honks at me. I look up, and CNG is pulling his car up next to the sidewalk. He's blocking traffic and rolling down his window.

CNG: "HI! How are you? It has been a long time since we have seen eachother!"

Me: "Yeah."

CNG: "So I am just over here for an appointment, do you work down here?"

Me: "That's good. Yeah, I work somewhere over here."

CNG: "Oh, that's cool. I need to get your number so we can get together for coffee and catch up!"

Me: "Oh, there are cars behind you. You better go, it was good seeing you!"

I couldn't believe we saw him twice in the same spot in one day after not seeing him for a year. My coworker said he probably just did laps around the building waiting for us to come back.

Creepy.

1 Comments:

Blogger mance01 said...

I doubt his crappy jalopy would be able to handle doing laps for 3-4 hours straight. :-p

Tue Nov 14, 07:42:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats