Monday, April 25, 2005

Snap

Have you ever been talking to someone on the phone, and halfway through the conversation you realize that this is the last conversation you're ever going to have with them? You just all of a sudden snap and realize that you will never again have the desire to hear their voice or know what happened over the course of their day? That happened to me last night, and I thought it was kind of weird. I know at least one of you is reading this thinking, "Harsh Samantha. Way harsh. Way harsh." And you're probably right. But I try not to waste people's time. I don't want anyone to waste my time, so "do unto others" and all that jazz. So, that's that.

In other news, still haven't done the laundry, dishes, or bought food. So, whoever won that bet, just let me know. I'm good for it. (Yeah right.) :-p Okay, I'm heading to bed momentarily. Has anyone else noticed that I am probably one of the most prolific posters on blogger? I have a list of about 10 blogs that I obsessively/compulsively check over the course of the day. On any given day, 2-3 of these blogs will be updated. On the weekends, 1 might be updated. I think the main reason behind all my blogginess is my utter and complete lack of a life. It's probably only going to get worse as we progress through the summer months. Be prepared. It's coming. Laters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

wait, did you mean me? that "way harsh" part? no way. I get that feeling all the time. like everytime I see a comment from you on my blog (no no just kidding! :-Þ)

there's a lot to be said for cutting people out of your life. you don't have to care if they're having a tough time, you don't have to worry about getting invited to a birthday party for their neice who you don't even like and is sort of a spoiled brat and her parents already buy her everything she wants so what the hell are you supposed to buy for the stupid party even though they said you didn't have to bring a present, but you know if you don't you're only going to look like the biggest cheapskate there, trying to save a few bucks by robbing a child of her happiness - stupid four year olds. and if you cut people out of your life then you don't have to say hi to them anymore if you bump into them at a bar or a club, you can just pretend you don't know them, that they don't exist, since that's what you're doing anyway right? right. no arguments here. I'm all about streamlining.

-t

Tue Apr 26, 10:52:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats