Friday, August 12, 2005

The Itsy-Bitsy Spiders

If I go missing, search my apartment. Because chances are, the spiders have finally grown weary of my presence and cocooned my ass. Last night I was lying on my sofa watching television and I kept seeing things move out of the corner of my eye. Spiders! Spiders everywhere! I killed 3 in the span of about 10 minutes... I think they finally got the message when they saw their buddies' carcasses lying out on the killing field. I must have a ton of bugs in this apartment because I have a gajillion spiders to feed. But I never see bugs in here. So maybe I should stop killing the spiders cause they're obviously doing a good job with the pest control. But I think I need to keep doing it just to remind them who's in charge. Otherwise they might mutiny and do the cocoon thing. I think that was the scariest part of "Lord of the Rings"...you know, when the giant spider cocoons Frodo. Not cool at all. Anyways...enough of my early-morning ramblings. Laters!

2 Comments:

Blogger mance01 said...

Thanks for the compliment anon! Your site is insanely complex...I don't know how you keep up with it! It's cool though :)

And Daniel? I think watching that part of Harry Potter with you was the most hilarious thing ever :) Ya big weenie :-p

Fri Aug 12, 08:23:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Tom said...

No no no, the scariest part is when he walks into the room and there's a beauftiful girl in the bathtub and then she gets up and they start making out but then when he looks in the mirror she's a really old dead rotting corpse!

oh wait, that's a different movie. but man was it freaky.

-t

Fri Aug 12, 02:29:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats