Wednesday, August 10, 2005

This is why we're friends

Sadly I closed the window containing our IMversation (I am an idiot!)..but I'll paraphrase..and make it understandable out of context.

Samantha: I think it was that same cute guy from the other night!
Carolyn: Girl, you have so many options*
Samantha: Uh huh.
Carolyn: The world is your man-oyster!

A few minutes and some strange segues later...

Carolyn: I hate Killer whales. They eat penguins.
Samantha: However, they do tear the hell out of some seals. Which is a newly endearing quality (since seals also eat penguins.)
Carolyn: Yeah, but Killer whales also eat dolphins.
Samantha: Oh. Well then, Killer whales categorically suck. We should go on an Alaskan cruise and throw rocks at them.
Carolyn: Agreed.

*um. yeah, whatever carolyn. :-p

It could be the sleep-deprivation, but I thought our whole conversation was pretty amusing. I've had to work the past two nights straight...so things are funnier than they should be, food tastes better, and light hurts me. Sleep deprivation blows. With that, I'm off to bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl.
Not options, prospects! That is the offical Samford bimbette term!

Wed Aug 10, 12:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tom said...

I think you're right. it's the sleep deprivation. :-Þ

-t

Wed Aug 10, 05:56:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats